Sunday, October 26, 2014

Listy Listiness: Birthday

Hello there all,

My birthday is coming up next Monday (November 3rd), and here are just a couple of things that I've had my eyes on recently.




1.) Khaled Hosseini's book And The Mountains Echoed. I have read The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns which were both beautiful. Now, it is time to read another Hosseini book.

2.) alphabet stamp set which can be used in wood, metal, etc. So, I can make some projects that I've been dreaming of like this and this.

3.) A rotary cutter for sewing adventures.


4.) This old tv wet bar. I would also be okay with an old tv turned into an aquarium like here. It makes me think of the old tv show "Caroline in the City." Anybody else remember that aquarium?

5.) These leggings


6.) This porcelain pen to create neat-o things like this.

7.) This pressed plant print from The Dainty Squid. It also inspires me to want to press every plant. ever.


Happy almost birthday to me!

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment