Sunday, May 3, 2015

Snapshots

Hello there all,

Here is a glimpse at the last week in these neck of the woods.

I had the most epic haul at Goodwill ever.  All of this for less than 20 dollars.

A foot picture because I like 'em. 

Some of our goods from last year' s garden are coming back to us. 

Planted some of our goods for the year's garden.  Here's hoping that the purple thumb gets cured this year! 

Hungry Heart visit because we love them too much.

Attended the first birthday party of the cutest little boy from the sweetest little family. 

Went to eat at Batterpdx with Annie and Robert.  I have been wanting to go there since it opened,  and I finally got to go! It was worth the wait,  and I WILL definitely be going back. I ordered Asian Fried Chicken on a ginger waffle.  Commence mouth watering. 

-Autumn 

No comments:

Post a Comment