Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Snapshots

Hello there all,

Get a load of all the awesomeness recently.



 Tour inside the stone cabin at Leach Botanical Garden.




Delicious pizza and drinks at O'Malley's 


Guys, real talk: I think that I may have a Hungry Heart problem. I should at least consider becoming a business partner. Seriously, I want to go there for breakfast everyday.



Just some of the reading material around here lately. "Currently Reading" post coming soon!




 I love everything about El Cubo de Cuba. Their food is ridiculously amazing and leaves me randomly hankering for it. They also have great staff and fun vibes (check out the graffiti wall and real plants covering the ceiling). Also, I am currently listening to Cuban music because of this place.



 On May the Fourth, we ventured to Imperial Taproom where the crowd was cheering along with Return of the Jedi (my kind of people).



 In case you haven't figured it out, I am pretty about waffles. The Mister and I tried out a new food cart pod on Division, and we ate at Smaaken. It was good and definitely fulfilled my urge for waffle-y goodness. However, it fell short of some other great waffle places.



Rock hiding like always: "Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?"


Just another foot picture. I felt like I was so Portland, too Portland this day.


For Mother's Day, we went to Saturday Market and had brunch at The Original which always has something tasty. In the middle of the "dinerant", they have a neat little succulent garden that made me swoon.



Some days, my job is way cooler than other days like Cinco De Mayo where I got to have virgin margaritas with all of my olderlies.


-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment