Sunday, January 25, 2015

Snapshots

Hello there all,

Curious on what is going on around here?

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

What is the lowdown?
1.) Messy desk at work? Always.
2.) Skee Ball and dinner at East Burn
3.). Tonight, I went to a Meetup at Green Dragon. It was for a book club, and I was incredibly scared to meet with the group of strangers. However, I am incredibly happy that I did, and I met some really amazing people. Additionally, I am able to cross that off the list of goals for this year.
4.) Just a beautiful building on Division that turned out to be someone's residence. Coolest house.
5.) A delicious Solstice Mocha at Rain or Shine Coffee. What would a Snapshots post be without a picture of coffee?
6.)  Free Friday at Portland Art Museum. There will be a post about this later on this week.
7.) Thumb Mafia is serious and tragic business.

-Autumn









No comments:

Post a Comment