Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goals for 2015

Hello there all,

Earlier this week, I shared my word for 2014, and I contemplated using this method for 2015 goals. However, I felt like there were so many things that I wanted to accomplish in 2015 that I couldn't summarize it in one word.

Now, I have read several articles that warn against having too many goals, but I have never been one for rules.

Before making my list, I thought this and this article were super helpful.




In case you can't read my handwriting:
-Sew a skirt
-Improve my Spanish skills
- Figure out health issues
-Work on getting in shape by exercising and healthy eating
- Increase blog readership
-Hide 100 rocks
- Go to a Meetup
- Read 12 books
-Milk a cow
-Work on organizing the house
-Send more mail
-Drink more water


If you're curious, here is some more information about them.

-Sew a skirt- I have been working on learning to sew, and I have made a couple of basic things, but I want to learn how to sew clothes.

-Improve my Spanish Skills- I took Spanish in middle school, high school, and college, but my Spanish skills are disgustingly poor. Learning another language has always been a goal of mine, and I think Spanish is such an important language to learn.

-Figure out health issues- Finally schedule all of those appointments that I have been putting off.

-Work on getting in shape- This is always a goal, but after the holidays, I ate so much junk, and my body really hated me for it. I need to show some gratitude to my body.

-Increase blog readership- I care about this blog, and I would love for there to be somewhat of a following.

-Hide 100 rocks- I love this new hobby, and I want to do more of it.

- Go to a Meetup- I have been feeling like the friend frontier has been kind of low, and I have been putting off going to a meetup. I just need to bite the shy girl bullet and do it.



-Read 12 books- I like to read, and I want a measurable outcome for the year. That's all.

-Milk a cow- I've never done it before, and it is on the life bucket list. Now, I just need to find a cow. No shortage in Oregon luckily.

-Work on organizing the house- Our house is a disaster, and I feel like everything is so disorganized, and I think better in clean atmospheres. You would never know since everywhere I live is always so dirty :).

-Send more mail- It is antiquated these days, but there is something to be said about tangible communication. Example: a hand written love note is way better than a love text.

-Drink more water- This is simply because I have been coming home from work realizing that I haven't drank any water that day. For obvious health reasons, this is not okay. Must work on this.

What does 2015 have in store for you? Share any goals or pointers.

-Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment