Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Flowers

Hello there all,

I feel so completely lame admitting that my thankful thing for this week is flowers, but I just feel like they have been extra magical this week. I'm not sure if it is springtime just shouting "hello" or what, but I was looking through my photos from this week, and there are an obscene number of flower shots from this week.



Also, today, I had an extra long day at work, but I came home to a nice little surprise from The Mister (It was a legitimate surprise that he even forgot that he did). On his way home from work today, he walked through the park and picked me a bouquet of some wild guys. It made me all squiggly and happy because I think that gifting a picked flower is one of the most genuine/romantic gestures. Legitimately, I love getting "weeds" and wildflowers just make my heart swoon.




Let's hear it for flowers because they sure are SCENTsational (see what I did there?).


Leave me a comment letting me know what you are thankful for today! Love to hear from ya.

Until next time,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment