Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Big Ass Sandwiches

Hello there all,

For those of you that don't know, I am pretty obsessed with this food cart called Big Ass Sandwiches. Why do I love them? They are a delicious mix of carbs and cheese and other nommy deliciousness rolled up for impossibly large bites. I love this place so much that I even nerdily "invented" a secret menu item called the Big Ass Nacho Club which is pretty amazing. So, if you go there, you should totally order the Big Ass Nacho Club. Just saying.



Anyways, I was so stoked that Big Ass Sandwiches has made the decision to extend hours on Thursday nights now that they are at their new neat-o location. When they were at their previous location, it was so difficult to get out there, so I was pumped that they were able to come out a bit more East. However, I get off work at 5 which means no Big Ass Sandwiches for this kid. BUT Big Ass Sandwiches just announced that they'll be open to 7 on Thursdays, and their pod bar at Carts on Foster have $3.50 micro drafts on Thursdays, too. What? Super awesome! I was so excited to go because it has been almost a year since I've been able to make it to them.



Today, I am thankful for Big Ass Sandwiches that I can hardly fit in my mouth. The way a sandwich should always be. NOM! Also, cheers to extended hours which allow me to indulge.

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment