Sunday, March 29, 2015

Snapshots

Hello there all,

This week was busy, and I am so thankful that I had a weekend to mainly spend spring cleaning. It was nice to get stuff done around the house that I've been meaning to do, and I kept pushing off. Enough about that: let's look at this awesome week.


I thought it was literally impossible for this aisle in Goodwill to look like this. Usually, I see half of the toys in the middle of the aisle with a child banging on something.



I have this thing with rocks. In case you couldn't tell by this post. Everyday, I was walking by this cutie pie and wanting to take him home with me. On Friday, I finally snatched him.



This week, The Mister and I went bowling together for the first time ever. For those of you that don't know, I am atrocious at bowling. I mean really. I am awful, but this time around, I broke 100 for my second time EVER! Oh man, I am moments away from turning pro.



For those of you that read the blog every so often, you probably recognize these beauties. They are some of the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn. However, the day that I took this photo, I had to lay them to rest because they both got holes in the same spot on the same day. How strange is that?



Guys, I pretty love murals. This beauty is just off of Foster.



Bought this cutie pie bird for a quarter at one of the best estate sales ever.  
Side notes: Look at how cute my nephews are in the background! Yes, that is a Darth Vader helmet on top of my CD rack. I painted that handsome gnome. And the red bust? Well, it is the famous Red himself: Karl Marx. 



Spring cleaning and spring redecorating!



Found this happy guy on the Max. Made my afternoon ride a little better.


This week, I had dinner with two of my favorite people, Annie and Robert, at Torta-landia (great name, right?). Dude, the food was amazing. Seriously, it was so good. It also had a pretty wonderful vibe that we all really dug.



With no car these days, I really notice a lot more on foot that many people don't see in their car. For this reason, I love that I am car-less. This bike rack is a great example: elephant wearing a top hat tape and a sticker that says "Drinking the Kool-Aid: 'Drinking the Kool-Aid' is a figure of speech commonly used in the United States that refers to a person or group holding an unquestioned belief, argument, or philosophy without critical examination. It could also refer to knowingly going along with a doomed or dangerous idea because of peer pressure. The phrase typically carries a negative connotation when applied to an individual or group." So random!



The Mister and I just love this place. Look at how cute it is. Plus they make pretty wonderful milkshakes which is always a win in our book.

Later days,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment