Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Vacations

Hello there all,

I think that we can all holler a big "AMEN!" when it comes to being thankful for vacation. No, I am not on vacation, but I put in for a single day off for a long weekend in April. AND I am Ecstatic. There is something about having a day off with an adventure that makes the other days move so much smoother. It gives you something to look forward to. Every time I have a mini-vacation coming, I notice how much better and smoother work flows when there is a reward for all of that hard work at the end of the tunnel.


It is so wonderfully timed because the Mister and I are very much in need of a mini-vacation, and here it comes! What are we doing? No idea. Where are we going? No idea. Where we are going is not the exciting part. It is just that we are going somewhere. We want something simple, close-ish, but we also want it to actually feel like we are getting away for a bit. 

Vacations are good for the soul, and they are necessary to keep going. The Mister and I were trying to kind of hold back before our trip to South Carolina in a couple of months, but we were in need of a day off about a month ago. So, we are finally getting to making it happen!


We want the place to be within Oregon/Southern Washington. Anyone have suggestions?

What are you thankful for today?
-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment