Friday, December 5, 2014

Snapshots

Hello there all,

Here is the week in review:

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

The lowdown:
1.) I am pretty obsessed with these frosted windows at max stops.
2.) A Nanoblocks elephant that I made.
3.) The sunrises this week has been particularly beautiful. I always want to take pictures like this when I see groups of birds on telephone wires.
4.) Spotted this sign at an antique mall.
5.) Shopped for vintage Christmas wares with the Mister.
6.) Had delicious noms and played Forbidden Desert with friends.

On another note, this week has been a bit of a drag where I haven't really felt motivated or inspired. Something that always makes me feel better is looking at pictures of animals. I found the below image here of the cat experiencing snow for the first time. It makes me laugh so hard. Yes, it is my current background for my phone.


-Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment