Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Sleep

Hello there all,

Today, I am thankful for one of the most sacred and beautiful things: sleep. I am thankful for the opportunity to receive the sleep that I get compared to others (hello new moms). Additionally, I am thankful that in the wake of my exhaustion after work/a commute that I live with a man that gets that sometimes: I just need to sleep.



Sleep is a beautiful thing. and I am so lucky that I am able to get it when I need it. Currently, I am still the selfish woman who doesn't want to give up her sleep to kiddos-perhaps one day. However, today, I choose a delightful nap or a night's rest.

I love sleep so much that I can fall asleep in the middle of anywhere. You give me a noisy room and an uncomfortable chair, and I can make some sleepy magic happen. I just love sleep. It seems other people get me. Read this. This article totally gets me.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

-Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment