Friday, February 20, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Silly Ideas

Hello there all,

Here's a secret: I do not think like you. Heck, I don't think like anyone which is such a wonderful thought. We all have our own framework to generate ideas. How wonderful that we all think differently! With all of that crazy idea generation, we are able to develop unique thoughts which form into ideas and into actions.



I love that I think differently and in a very unique way. Yes, it is incredibly difficult to communicate my ideas or to have others follow them, but it is the lens that I see the world through. Because I have a unique formulation of ideas in this brain of mine, I am able to develop fairly original and sometimes strange ideas. I was the weird kid, and the only thing that has changed is my height. I am a weird adult. However, I have had some time to understand the workings of my brain and the 48 different tabs that are open at one time. Today, I am proud to have my silly ideas because it makes a much more kaleidoscopic, whimsical trip out of life.

Doesn't everyone do things like this during conferences?

Here's to crazy, silly ideas! Without them, the world would be a very dull place.
-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment