Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snapshots

Hello there all,

It has been a very busy week this week! This weekend has been very relaxing and chill-zo after the crazy week. Catch a glimpse of it all:


My work had a retreat at Oregon Garden's Resort this week, and I got to spend lots of time with my co-workers handsome puppy, Varsity. I am seriously in love with this dog. Isn't he handsome?

Some of the prettiness at the garden

How I spend my time during very important conferences.

Valentine's Day package from The Mister's Mama Mia!


I don't know what it is, but I keep finding random stranger's journals. This is the second one within the last month.




A blurry pic of my brother's family from the Portland Children's Museum



My nephew knows how to get down. This little guy makes me so happy. He cracks me up!

Also, I notice that I do some fun stuff that I just forget to take photos of like I went to Guardian Games this week for Beer, Pizza, and Games night, but I totally forgot to take photos. Although, I love documenting life, some events are best spent just enjoying life.

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment