Thursday, June 18, 2015

Snapshots

Hey there all, 

Life is grand,  and I feel happier than I've been for awhile.  Life seems to be falling into place.


First spring harvest: broccoli and romaine. 



Currently,  I am working on a project at work called: Lessons of a Lifetime.  I asked my residents: What does freedom mean to you?  This is what one of my residents said in response to my question.  



Just a little happy corner of the home. 



Portland exploring. 



Got these hop earrings that I no joke have been lusting over forevs.  Finally found the source: Hopped Up Jewelry.  Beer girl drool. 



The Mister and I bought allllll the plants for me to kill. 



Waffle Window always makes my heart smile. 



North Waterfront exploring. 



Busy bees



Dinner at The Original: chicken and waffles, poutine,  chocolate peanut butter milkshake,  and "artisan"  hot pockets.  We're totally adults.



This week has been extra busy and messy  at work because I have a big family event tomorrow.  This is what my office looked like when I left today. 

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment