Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just Some Reads 2

Hello there all, 

Here are some interesting reads that I have found around the interwebs as of late.


  • I am working on my morning routine because I am soooooo not a morning person.  This article has some great tips.
  • This one has some great pointers, too.
  • Cleaning up around here, and I need to remember these.
  • I'm a sucker for old photos like these colorized portraits.
  • These restored photos are also magical.
  • This made me tear up. Pictures of what true love looks like.
  • I need to make this recipe.
  • Dreaming of rainy days and the adventures to have on those days.
  • Love these tips to help me disconnect from work and be an even more successful person.
  • video that connects Portland's past with Portland's present. I love it.

Happy reading,
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment