Friday, November 28, 2014

Snapshots

Hello there all,

The theme of this week has been food and preparation. You'll see what I mean.


1.)

2.)


3.)
4.)
5.)


6.)

The Lowdown:
1.) Some street art that I spotted on my rock hide adventure this week. I saw A LOT, but I didn't want to bombard the blog with all of my photos.
2.) Made mulled wine for Friendsgiving this year. It is one of my favorite festivities during the holiday season. I forgot to take pictures at the event....must have been having too good of a time.
3.) Our kitchen has been a non-stop making, baking, and cooking zone this week. Much. more. than. normal.
4.) I had to take a picture of this telephone pole. It reminds me of the Gum Wall in Seattle. I pass it at least once a week, and I never noticed it until the day that I snapped this shot.
5.) The Pumpkin Pie Playdough that I made was a hit with more than just my nephew. The adults played around, too.
6.) Today, I dedicated the day to cleaning and getting some holiday decorating done. 

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment