Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just Some Reads 3

Hello there all,

Here are some fun things that I have enjoyed on my side of the internet lately.



Always trying to learn how to be a morning person

How to enable and encourage play in your household

This video is so beautiful: the music and visuals make me swoon.

Everyone wants to be happier. Here are some ways to get there.

Having trouble leaving work at work? Try this solution.

Because the Teenage girl in me still loves internet tests, and the adult in me cares about style and decor. Here is a great style profile test that got me pretty well.

I am a sucker for cute dog photos.

The internet has been full of Star Wars theories. This one is my favorite so far.

Interesting thoughts on sharing things on social media.

For some reason, I can't stop listening to this.

So true, too true. This video all about dealing with periods.

-Autumn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment