Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Travel: South Carolina Part 3

Hello there all,

I know what you are thinking. Okay, Autumn, aren't you done with all of these posts? And the answer is "nope." You might have seen part one and part two earlier this week, so here I am with part three. Three posts in a week?!?!? WHHHHHHAT? I am a beast. I know.

Part three covers some of the Charleston exploring

 Probably the best Charcuterie plate that I have ever assisted in devouring. So good. Too good. This was before some of the best pizza that I've ever had came out.

Hate chicken! 

 The houses in Charleston are just ridiculous. People actually live in these places. How even?

Seriously. The houses are insane.

 We explored a bit of The Battery.

Pineapple fountain at the Waterfront Park 

Waterfront Park in Charleston

The Mister and I in front of Rainbow Row

 The old city blocks reminded me of Europe


 Went to the old market



 The Mister got me a Palmetto Rose

 Everywhere we go, we always look into the beer scene.
 Gross.

Waterfront park again

 Ravenel Bridge

Part four will be coming up soon and will be mostly the plantation that we went to.

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment