Sunday, August 16, 2015

Travel: South Carolina Part 1

Hello there all,

Wow! It has been over a month since I have posted on here. I've been a busy bee, but I've also been a "It is so hot that I don't want to do anything bee." I have had a lot of people ask me about my South Carolina trip, so this week, I will be flooding this blog with different pictures from the trip (However, it won't be anywhere close to how many I actually took!) Hopefully, I'll be getting back into the swing of this blog. Sorry about my disappearance!

So, The Mister and I went to South Carolina at the end of June/beginning of July because his sister, Julie, was getting married in Rock Hill, SC. While we were there, we also visited his family and explored Charleston.

Part 1: traveling, exploring Rock Hill, seeing family, and rehearsal dinner

Of course taking the token feet picture with the PDX carpet before we left on our red eye to Charlotte, NC.

We made it!
 
 Garden at the Bed and Breakfast that we stayed at. It was gorgeous. and I squeed from all of the cuteness throughout the whole place. Just look at the next couple of photos.




We did some exploring of Rock Hill, SC which is close to where the Mister grew up.

 Had all of the Southern food and tried not to giggle every time I heard someone speak with a Southern accent.

 Found some adorable shops.

Still Rock Hill, SC

 The Mister's parents at the rehearsal dinner

Before the rehearsal dinner with The Mister's grandma.

The Mister with his grandma before the rehearsal dinner.


That is it for part 1. I'll have part 2 up here in the next couple of days.

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment