Sunday, January 8, 2017

Snapshots

Hello there all,

I haven't done one of these posts in a long while, and I like how they used to "force" me to document everyday life. I'm hoping to get back into that habit.

Worked on lots of mail to send out to family and friends. I'm a big lover of snail mail. Let me know if you want mail :).

Always thrifting. We saw this little guy, and we so hoped that he was an actual metal dino, but he was a craft project gone not so well.

My planner for 2017-I think that it is adorable! Let's see if I actually keep it up.

I just love rocks. This is in our bedroom. ALSO, you get a sneak peak at my awesome galaxy nightstand.

The Mister and I found these ridiculous magnetic Cirque Du Soleil-esque people, and we have been having way too much fun with them putting them in random positions and locations. Also, I have a thing for magnets...


Snowmageddon 4? has hit Oregon again. It sure makes our house look cute, though.














-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment