Sunday, August 23, 2015

Travel: South Carolina Part 5

Hello there all,

Here is the last set of pictures from South Carolina, and how wonderful that it is happening right before the Mister and I are about to go on another mini vacation. I've learned that having just a little vacation gives you an adventure to actively look forward to. It doesn't matter if it is just a weekend trip. It really helps to have that to look forward to! The reason might be because I just love getting out of town for a bit. I am a firm believer in the therapeutic qualities of leaving everything behind for awhile.

ANYWAYS, this last part is dedicated to our visit to Folly Beach, heading back to Lancaster, SC, and our trip home.

The Mister and I at the beach.

This was my first time at the actual Atlantic Ocean. In the past, I have been to the Gulf of Mexico, but it isn't quite the same.

Feet picture because...feet.





Aren't the bright colors swoon worthy?

Also, you can find MANY full shells which to this Oregon girl is kind of a crazy concept.

While in Charleston, we stayed at The Mister's sister's house, and we watched after their animals. Their puppy, Thor, pretty stole my heart.

The sky on our drive to Lancaster was just so beautiful.

Homeward bound

And that is it!

The blog will be getting back to its normal thing soon.

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment