Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday: A Little Walk

Hello there all,

Today was one of those days. You know...one of THOSE ones. However, I had this wonderful hankering after getting home to go for a walk. Let's be real with the weather how it has been lately, it really isn't a shocking idea! But this walk made the day, it was just a little walk with The Mister exploring new nooks and crannies of the neighborhood, but I saw things that I hadn't seen before which is always good for the soul. The endorphins, Vitamin D, and quality time probably didn't hurt either. It really turned the whole day around. Isn't it funny how something so simple can just turn around your whole day?



It was great to notice little details of my environment that I pass constantly, but I don't always take time to pay attention to or go down streets that I've never explored before. Exploring is some of the best medicine. It allows you to see things in a new perspective and get a refreshed view on things.

Today, I appreciate little walks.

Just in case I haven't convinced you on the importance of gratitude. Check this out.

What do you appreciate today?

-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment